Get up-to-date with key issues and changes that affect your business
Beeston Fields Golf Club, Old Drive, Wollaton Road, Beeston, NG9 3DA
Tuesday, 25 April 2017
Arrive from 17:45 for 18:00 start; finishes by 20:30
Keeping up with the changes that are going to affect your business is never easy. That’s why we’ll be giving you a thorough overview of imminent and future issues that you need to know about for your business to remain compliant and to make the most of the changes that you face.
We will up-date you on:
- Key changes or non-changes in budget March 2017 announcements.
- Pension contributions and what you can do with pension funds.
- Benefits to employees – package enhancements and the costs.
- IR35 changes – public sector off payroll working.
- Quarterly tax reporting to HMRC – including reviews of two software options available.
- Auto enrolment – a brief reminder on when this is due, the costs to you and the employee, and adminstration issues.
- Deductible expenses recap.
- VAT update – changes to the flat rate scheme from 1 April 2017.
- Lending options available to the small business.
You will get plenty of practical information that you can take away and apply to your business immediately to save tax, become more profitable and grow successfully. An event not to be missed for any business owner who wants all this vital information in a friendly, Plain English style.
About the presenter:
Linda Frier is the driving force behind Nottingham’s award-winning accountancy firm, Coalesco, dedicated to helping owner-managed businesses grow and thrive. As a landlord herself she brings practical experience as well as accountancy expertise to this seminar. Her Plain English approach to accountancy is designed to help her clients take better control of their business, not be baffled by financial jargon.
Coalesco’s annual client satisfaction survey voted them “100% friendly”, just one of the things that makes Coalesco the client’s favourite, along with free meetings and phone calls, fast turnaround of work and, always, a cup of coffee and a smile.
To book guarantee that your place is secure, you MUST book using the form below. Thank you.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that we ask you to book through the online Eventbrite system that we use on this web page so that we have an accurate record of numbers attending to allow us to cater and prepare handouts accordingly.
We reserve the right to change the venue should, for example, delegate numbers be different to those expected and any change will be communicated to all delegates through the Eventbrite booking system.
Should illness or unforeseen circumstances require us to cancel or postpone the event, we will notify delegates through the online Eventbrite booking system.