Businesses lose money every year in unclaimed expenses, such as misplaced receipts, but now there is an easy way to avoid these losses. Receipt Bank is an award-winning software add-on that converts all your bills, invoices and receipts into data, making it easy for you to send your financial information straight to us.
Why use Receipt Bank?
Receipt Bank allows you to work more efficiently, taking the stress out of keeping track of your receipts. Linda Frier of Coalesco calls it “hugely time saving” adding “I can see this making life so much easier for many of my clients. Because it is approved by HMRC as a permissible means of storing receipt information, it can pre-empt any queries they might have too.”
By using this software you can easily:
- Save time on sending in your paperwork, giving you time back to build your business.
- Save space as there’s no need to store your physical documents.
- Get all your financial data quickly and we are able to offer business advice based on a near real time flow of information.
How does Receipt Bank work?
It is very flexible with a range of ways in which you can submit both electronic and paper information quickly and easily, making it an ideal way to collate information from different formats into one place. Methods include:
- The app for your smartphone
- Pulling details from PayPal
- And more…
Receipt Bank integrates with Xero accounting software converting all your bills, invoices and receipts into useable data.
Watch the video to find out more…
If you’d like to know more about how using Receipt Bank could benefit your business, please contact us today.