In the past couple of years we noticed more business owners enthusing about a newcomer to the accountancy software market. We were intrigued so we looked further into Xero. We liked what we saw, so have added this software to the range that we are happy to work with.
Benefits of Xero
Xero is an easy-to-use, secure online accounting system designed specifically for small businesses to give them access to real time financial information.
But not only that, it allows you to give access to trusted people – such as your accountant – access to that information which, turn, enables us to collaborate using the same, up-to-date information.
- No more transferring data files between you and us.
- We both have access to a straightforward dashboard giving an “at a glance” snapshot of your financial situation.
- We can pre pare smart reports and you have access to them through this secure system.
Xero also has some handy features that many small businesses will really appreciate:
- Automatically imports your bank statements saving you the task of reconciling them.
- Fast and simple invoicing system allowing you to create and send invoices – you can also tell when they’ve been opened so no more “lost invoices” excuses.
- Accepts credit card and PayPal payments through a simple click-on link within the invoice.
- Pay as you go with no up-front payments and free software updates.
- Designed to be intuitive and easy to use by experts and non-experts alike.
Xero is accessible on PC, Mac and mobile devices anywhere you have an internet connection. Privacy and security are assured through Xero’s secure servers and your data is backed up regularly.
If you are interested in working with Xero, either through changing your accounting software or starting to use software for the first time, please contact us. We’ll be happy to talk to you about whether this is a good choice and, if it is, to help you move your existing systems into this exciting new choice for small businesses.
Some of clients have been “road testing” Xero for us. Here’s what they have to say…
“Xero is well-priced, well-designed and I love it. Simple and user-friendly, it performs in our business. I find it really easy to use – specifically different in that we have set up the bank feeds to give us real-time cashflow feedback and the automatic bank reconciliation saves time. I am still looking at all of the add-ons available and will decide which to take in time. I was surprised by the detailed and unlimited online support – it meant that I was able to read about things not covered in my initial session with Linda without having to contact her. ”
“Thanks for all the work you have done and are doing – the data conversion you did from VT Transactions went really well. I really enjoy using Xero. Our new monthly reports will enable our management meetings to be better focused on business performance, cash flow and our newly defined Key Performance Indicators.”
“MYOB is clunky and horrible. It was a good idea 10 years ago but it never kept up with technology and it’s totally out of date now compared to Xero, which is quite intuitive to use. The main appeal with Xero is that it’s all online so not needing to back up the system is great. We can access it from anywhere, which is handy when we’re away on business. It’s much easier to pay our bills directly with no double-handling of data. Just today I got an email from Xero with new features being added – which seems to be continuous having read about the system.”