VAT returns can be a chore so good VAT advice can help you to understand and keep on top of the complex legislation which might otherwise be a minefield.
Our VAT advice service can help you comply with your statutory requirements and assist you with your financial planning. It includes:
- Help with your initial VAT registration;
- Completing your VAT returns;
- Determining the most appropriate VAT scheme to use;
- VAT control and reconciliation;
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise, including payment.
For help with your VAT concerns call us today on 0115 928 3228.
And for more information about VAT issues, take a look at our VAT guides.
You can register for VAT if you are in business and you:
- an individual,
- a partnership,
- a company,
- a club or association,
- a charity,
- or any other organisation or group of people acting together under a particular name, such as an educational or health institution, exhibition, conference, etc
You must register for VAT if your turnover of VAT taxable goods and services supplied within the UK for the previous 12 months is more than the current registration threshold of £73,000, or you expect it to go over that figure in the next 30 days alone.
But you might choose to register for VAT for other reasons. Either way, it’s a big step so please talk to us first.
We can help by:
- Discussing whether you need to register or if it would benefit you to do so;
- Completing the VAT registration forms;
- Advising on the most appropriate VAT scheme for your business.
If you’re considering registering for VAT, call us today on 0115 928 3228.