Starting a new business? What is the best company structure for you? We can advise on the most appropriate way for you to set up your business and, if registering a company is the way to go, we can help you with:
- Appointment of directors;
- Appointment of company secretary;
- Issue of subscriber shares;
- Registered office services;
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions;
- A review of the tax implications of company formation;
- Company registration for Corporation Tax.
Read our guide to choosing a business structure.
Call us today for a no obligation chat about we can help get your business off to a flying start – 0115 928 3228.
Every new and established limited company has to comply with the statutory requirements of company returns. This may be the responsibility of your appointed Company Secretary or you can outsource the carrying out of these duties to us. We specialise in all levels of Company Secretarial services which means your business can be assured of statutory compliance at all times.
We don’t believe that you should have to source expertise and information from different company service providers which is why we have developed a complete range of solutions – whatever your needs may be.
Company Secretarial Services
- Registered Office service
- Company secretary service – we can be your company secretary
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Completion of registers
- Online filing of annual return
- Automatic company monitoring and anti-hijacking service – protecting your company from identity theft
- Full searches
- Mortgage Register
- Conveyancing Search
- Registered Office Search
- Certified copies of certificates
- Automatic monitoring of your competitors’ records at Companies House
- Change of company name
- Change of share capital
- Special share classes
- Adoption of new articles
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Restoration of companies
For more information about how our Company Secretarial service can ease your workload call us today – 0115 928 3228.